I feel like summer has lasted forever since it got warm and very hot, very early!! Here are some pictures of the kids having early summer fun in May and June.
My pool rat. She has loved the water this year! Even if it is in her little blow up pool!
And yes......Madison does pick her clothes out all by herself, everyday!! I don't even battle that anymore!! We have blown a lot of bubbles this summer!
Like I said before, I stocked the outside freezer with ice cream and popsicles. Sitting outside in front of the garage eating popsicles or ice cream after dinner has become a nightly routine it seems! Mark has been loving the freezer stash as well!
You might be a redneck if........
These are two of the cutest rednecks I know!!
What a big boy!!
Fun times playing in the sand box at Grandma and Poppy Keller's house.
Madison taking on the big sister role and ganging up on her little brother with the squirt gun.
But he doesn't seem to mind!!
In mid June was little miss Layla Jo's first birthday party, and they have a trampoline! Madison spotted that right away and had to try it out. Grant thought he should get in on the action too!!
They both loved it!!
Madison showing of some of her moves.
She was starting to get a little silly!!
I think we might have to get one some day......but Aunt Sarah S. says NOOOOOO!!! I think she has seen way to many accidents in the E.R.!
No comments:
Post a Comment