Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Time flies when your having fun!

I can't believe it has been two and a half weeks since I have blogged the lives of the Keller family! Madison's baby sitter has been on vacation for two weeks so our schedule has been a bit out of sorts. The first week off we had Mark's parents and my mom come out to watch Madison for a few days. It was great having the grandparents around......even though there was a pooping incident with Grandpa Keller!! It was a nice break not having to take or pick Madison up from daycare. The second week Mark and I were on vacation!! It was awesome hanging out together and having some family time. We sure didn't want to go back to work on Monday. We both said, why couldn't we just be rich and not have to work!! But I think everyone wishes they could do that. We did lots of fun things around St. Louis on our vacation and got some things done around the house. Mark did have to keep reminding me we were on vacation!! But me being the woman I am, I though we could get some projects done........not so much!! Even blogging got put on hold!! It was a nice break from the daily grind!
Here are some pictures from our bike ride around Forest Park in St. Louis on Friday. We never knew how many neat things were there and really regret not going sooner. We will definitely go back! And Madison did so well on the bike.
Here we are at the World's Fair Pavilion. Mark had never been to the pavilion before. I had attended a wedding there last August for a friend from college. Mark did not go due to a "guys" weekend. I showed him the million stairs I had to climb in heels, in the heat of August and being hugely pregnant!!! I think he felt a little bad.......maybe? The pavilion was build back in the early 1900's. It also has these beautiful fountains in front.
We stopped for a picnic in the grass. Madison loved getting out of the seat for a little while.

She loves her Cheerios lately!

Here is the History Museum building. It really was great scenery.


We also went to the St. Louis Zoo on Wednesday. We were there for 4 hours. Just enough time to see every thing and long enough for a 9 month old!

Madison and I in the penguin exhibit. It was a nice place to cool down from the heat!

Madison and the gorillas.
The monkeys and the gorillas would come up to her stroller and stare at her.

Mark and Madison looking at the giraffes. They are such graceful animals.
We had so much fun at the Zoo and Forest Park I think we will go
back again before the end on the summer!
I feel like we did so many more things the past two weeks......I will catch up on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment