Last Tuesday we had Madison's 9 month pictures taken. She is getting to be such a big girl. It was nice getting to be with her all last week. She learned how to give a high five, wave bye-bye, and is getting soooooooo close to crawling!! She's got the army crawl down but just won't take the leap! I think it's driving Mark crazy!!! I guess she will do it in her own time. It's hard to beleive my baby is going to be a year old in three months........how time has flown!
I love you Madison!











Tiffany...Madison is so beautiful!! I love her new pictures and it looks like you and Mark really enjoyed your time off! We hope to see you guys soon!!
ReplyDeleteJodi
Madison is adorable!! Hope you guys are doing great!!
ReplyDeleteI think that your family picture is one of the best i've ever seen. It really turned out super. You all look beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeletelove,
Spours
These are great pictures. She is so adorable. I love the pictures of the three of you together. You are truly blessed.
ReplyDeletetiffany,
ReplyDeletethe pics are adorable!! Thanks for the pic in my b-day card. I love it.
micah
Thank you for all the wonder comments!! I count my blessings everyday!
ReplyDelete