That's right!!! Madison starting crawling today!! Madison wanted to get a closer look at her new friend, Allie Hermann, at day care. I guess Allie's not a new friend, but a new face at day care everyday. Ruth said Allie was in her Bumbo seat and Madison took right off across the room to go see her. Mark was so excited he called me at work right when he picked Madison up from Ruth's. Ruth even emailed me to let me know at 11:00 a.m. Of course I didn't check my email today over lunch!! Any way, it is very exciting news for Mark and I. We thought she would be rolling to everything till she was 10!! No pictures or video yet.......our hard drive is maxed out, we really need to clean up the computer!
Hurray!! Super excited for you Madison!!
ReplyDeleteTiffany are you guys coming home this weekend and if so do you have any purple bows?? We have pics at Ambers on Saturday!
YAY!!! I didn't even hear about this story until now!! Way to go Madison...now you will be really getting into everything!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Miss Madison, now Mom and Dad will have to childproof the house. Can't wait to see her go.
ReplyDeleteKelly-
ReplyDeleteWe are coming home, but I don't have any purple bows!! They are hard to find!! Nothing is purple anymore, it's always pink!! I tried to find one for a weddding and I had no luck! Sorry =(
congrats Madison!!! I almost teared up reading about going to see your grandma. I can only imagine how hard it is. My grandma Maxon was only in the nursing home for a short while before passing, and I know how unbarble it was to go there just one time. I hope you find peace in the picture you took.
ReplyDeleteNot a problem! Thanks for getting back with me!! Hopefully we run into you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteHey Sissy Girl...
ReplyDeleteoh the places you will go...nothing will be out of reach...and it will all be done with your silly toothy grin!!! Love and Kisses
that is awesome!! She will be walking before you know it. Go Maddie O!!
ReplyDelete