Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What a weekend!

This past weekend went so fast! It was Sarah and Patrick's Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. They are tying the knot in two weeks!! How exciting! Mark had Patrick's party here at our house.........I don't know what I was thinking when I approved of this, but everything went a.o.k. and nothing got broken!!! Mark and I took off Friday to get ready for the party and I'm sure glad we did!! I know we won't have gotten everything done if not. We finished the land scaping, mowed, planted flowers, finished up the deck and much much more!! Mark also made these awesome bag boards with Cardinal decals!! I will have to post a picture of them some time. I'm glad we got everything done so we can enjoy the up and coming weekends with Madison. I don't have any picts from Patricks party........guy's aren't good at those things!
On the other hand I did get some embarrassing pictures of Sarah at her party......but I won't post them for her sake!! Your welcome Sarah!! I did make her a cake made of penises!! I would have to say it turned out great! Who knew they made mini penis tins? Mark's sister Sarah assisted in the "decorating"!! We had to give them some personality!! ;)
I know Sarah B. enjoyed them!!
The mask I brought were a hit as well!!
Over the weekend Madison turned 7 months old!! It seems like she just "grew up" over night these past couple of weeks. Her personality just keeps coming out! She is rolling over like a champ now, sits up great and loves her baby food! She constantly has a smile on her face. I really think she's going to be a funny little girl!
We had Patrick, Sarah, Lindsey, Jason and Allie all over Sunday evening for super to eat the many left overs from the party. Madison enjoyed being our center piece!

She looks a lot like Daddy in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment