Friday was a good day for two reasons. One, Madison's hair is finally long enough to hold a bow! And two, I finally made time to have a lesson on my new sewing/embroidery machine. I bought the machine at the beginning of May and have never used it. I am brand new at this and I'm very proud of the out come of the lesson.
No more white head band for this girl!
I made a burp cloth for Madison.......I think she liked it!! So if anyone wants anything embroidered, let me know!! I will hopefully get pretty good so I can start to sell some items!
On Saturday the Newton girls and I threw a surprise wedding shower for our friend Stephanie Willis at my house. We had it out on the deck and enjoyed the perfect weather. Mark built the deck last year all by himself and I'm glad to see we are using it as much as we are!! Here is a picture of my beautiful table decor!!!!
Kelly and Toni enjoying some drinks in the rocking chairs I had to persuade Mark to buy!
Stephanie opening some gifts!
Stephanie's mom Scherry joined us as well. It was great seeing her and catching up. She also took some great pictures of us all and of the babies! Hopefully I can post them soon!
Toni's dog Baxster also enjoyed the deck!
Madison looks like an old woman without her dentures!
Here are all three princesses, as Lindsey said on her blog (so true by the way), in their matching dresses I bought! First is Allie, Lindsey Hermann's daughter, Madison, and Larkin, Allison Hasler's daughter. Allie and Larkin are 12 days apart and Madison is 6 months older. I think it's great all my girl friends had girls! Who knows, they might have a great friendship like their mothers have with each other! Or maybe they will hate each other!!!! Only time will tell!



I think this one's pretty funny!
I hope you had a great time Steph!!!! I know I did! I feel like us Newton girls always pick up right where we left off. I would have to say......you looked and sounded like I have never seen or heard you before............truly happy!!! Jimmy is a lucky guy!
I'm so jealous!! Jereme still has no hair. Madison is so cute and looks great with a bow :)
ReplyDeleteMadison looks so different with a bow in her hair. she is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love Madison with a bow in her hair, she does look different than the head band. Seems like her hair is getting darker too!!! I love the pics of the 3 together, how awesome for you 3 girls to have girls growing up together....miss ya!
ReplyDelete