
In one more day Mark and I will be an Aunt and Uncle for the first time. And Madiosn will have two little cousins! Sarah's c-section is set for tomorrow. We can finally meet the twins and find out if they are a boy and a girl, two boys, or two girls. I think it is one of each! I'm sooooo excited!! I can only imagine how Sarah and Brian are feeling right now!
I'm so glad they kept trying and never lost hope. These babies for sure are two little miracles!!! It has been a long hard four years for Sarah and Brian.
Those babies are going to have so much love!
I just can't wait to meet them!!
The Helmink's wish Brian & Sarah best of luck tom. I will be thinking of you and the babies. We cant wait to met them. I know their mommy and daddy cant either. Tiffany I hope you keep your blog up to date tom. on Brian, Sarah and the babies. Good luck to the Schumacher's!!!!! Marla Helmink
ReplyDeleteThank you Tiff! I love all the wide pictures. I cannot wait until you can post the babies and not their mother! You and Mark will make a great aunt and uncle to the Schumacher duo. Can't wait for tomorrow. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteSarah- You look GREAT!! I hope to look as good as you do with just my one. Good luck tomorrow as you will definitely be in our prayers. Tiff- Keep us posted with the great news!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so awesome!! You look great Sarah!! Best of luck and we can't wait to hear the news of the sex!!!
ReplyDelete