So Madison had her 4 month check up on March 4th. She weighted 13 lbs. and was 25.25 inches long. Madison had to show off her battle wounds like Mallory from the dreaded shots! Mark being the great father that he is, surprised me at work with my little bundle of joy after her appointment and with the great news of an ear infection!!! I know, I can't believe it either. She showed no signs of an ear infection at all! Thank god for the pink bubble gum favored Amoxicillin. I think we should start some stock in Walgreen's the rate we are going!!

On Friday we made the trip to Newton with our "Diva" for some baby shower fun! We stayed at my mom and Gary's house. She learned how the pull herself up with her arms and how to fill her mouth with
saliva and spit with Grandma Susan this weekend!

Lindsey's baby shower was on Saturday. I think my diaper cake turned out well. I rolled up little socks to look like a bouquet of flowers. Genius.....I know!
Madison got to check up with some old friends and some new ones at Allison's baby shower. On the left is baby Jarrett Pitch and the right is Jeremy
Higginbotham.

I think my second diaper cake was a
success as well! I think Allison really loved it.
Allison in due in April..........I told Allison the next time I will see her, she will have baby Hasler! We are all so excited to meet him or her!

Tonight we put Madison in her walker. She didn't do to much walking but she loved to sit up like a big girl and play with all her toys on the tray!!
Grandma and Grandpa had a blast over the weekend. It's so much fun playing with Madison and teaching her new bad habits. HA HA! Love!
ReplyDeleteGreat re-cap of the weekend! Can you email me your pics from the showers? I left my camera at home and have nada!
ReplyDeleteSo much news!! Your mom is right I think we are constantly battling back and forth!! What is next??? Love the Diva shirt!!
ReplyDelete