Madison got her first adjustment today! Dr. Barry Delassus is the chiropractor I go to monthly for my adjustments and at my last visit he asked he how Madison was doing. I mentioned she had another ear infection. It was like a light bulb hit me and I had remembered reading about baby's getting adjusted to help and prevent ear infections! What perfect timing!! Madison got the full exam today and she has some tension on the left side of her neck and right side of her lower back. She was a very good patient and did every thing Dr. Barry asked her to do. The best part is, it is only $1 dollar to take her to get the adjustments! I know it's crazy!!! I think that beats the co pay at the doctor, the cost of the antibiotics and hopefully preventing tubes in her ears down the road! Thank you Dr. Barry!!
I look at Madison and see so much of her mommy. I see your eyes, cheeks, ears, and facial expressions, its like looking at you all over again. What a joy! Grandma's eyes are swelling up. XOXO!
ReplyDelete