I was treated like a queen this past Mother's Day! Mark and the kids did a great job making me feel special. I was greeted in the morning with breakfast, cards and gifts. I received real pearls and a new 50mm lens for my camera. I was pretty excited!!
Apparently the kids were as well!! Looking back at the pictures, I'm impressed the necklace didn't bust!
I finally got to try everything on and the kids still couldn't leave them alone! Guess I need to wear jewelry more often!
Love these two!!!
Mark and Madison also made me a delicious chocolate strawberry cake......YUM!
Mark said it didn't look like the picture in the magazine, but it tasted wonderful!! Thanks hunny!!
We ended the day with blowing some bubbles with the kids. Oh how they love bubbles!!!
And each other.....at times!!
Thank you Mark, Madison, and Grant for a great Mother's Day!!!!
Yeah 50mm! I love my lens! I love the pearls. Take note though: Mine are in a ziplock baggie right now waiting to be restrained. Lance loves pearls too it seems...
ReplyDeleteYou are a great and wonderful mother Tiffany. Love ya!! Grandpa and Grandma Kuhl.
ReplyDeleteI hope you did have a good day. The kids and I are blessed to have you every day.
ReplyDelete