Friday, June 29, 2012

Grant's first bike ride....

On May 11th, Grant finally got to go on his first bike ride!  Poor second child!!  I think we took Madison at like 7 months.  I still can't believe we didn't even get our bikes out last summer, and we live right next to the trail!  But we were soooooo busy on the house, we never made the time to enjoy the small things.  This summer we are making up for the bike rides!  A couple of weeks ago Mark got a bike trailer from work for free!!  It was his bosses old one and they no longer wanted it.  We gave it a little TLC, and it is good as new!! We have taken the kids out about every night.  It is fun to see them "talk" and play while Mark and I ride.  Also, Madison has learned how to ride her tricycle.  She has came a long way since winter.  She really took off this spring!  She is pretty proud of herself, and Mark and I are as well!!
Mark trying to get Madison's old helmet to fit Grant's chubby face!
Too tight Dad!!!
OK......I guess I will wear this thing on my head!
The crew getting ready to take off!
Off they go!!!!
It must have been a success......no one is crying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment