Thursday, April 5, 2012

Madison's big surprise!

Mark and I took Madison to Disney on Ice a couple of weeks ago.  We didn't tell her where we were going until we got there.  But I think she had a clue it was something "princess" when I said she could wear one of her dresses.  She close to be Cinderella.  I got her all ready and we took some pictures before we left.  Grant got to stay back with Cousin Eric and Dana.  They are so good with the kids!!  Even though Madison did ask about Grant about every thirty minutes.  I told her the show was only for big girls and she liked the sound of that!!


I loved the look on her face when we got closer to the Scott Trade Center.  There were many other girls walking along the road in their dresses as well, and Madison was shouting out, "there was Rapunzel, and there's Belle!"  The best was the look on her face when the skaters came out. Princess Tiana was the first princess to perform.  Tiana is her favorite right now.  Her face was priceless!!


Of course we had to get some popcorn!  I think Daddy ate the most of it!!
The grand finally with all the Princesses and their Princes, and we can't forget Mickey and Minnie!! 
Madison, Daddy, and I all gave the show a "thumbs" up!  It really was  a great show.  It was awesome to see Madison's face light up and listen to her sing all the songs!  It was a wonderful night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment