Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter fun at Eckert's!!

This past Sunday, Madison, Grant, Grandpa and Grandma Kuhl, the Purcell family and I headed to Eckert's in Belleville for their Easter egg hunt and activities.  Poor Mark stayed behind to work on the house.  I didn't want the kids to miss out so I asked G & G Kuhl to come out and help me wrangle the kiddos!  Grant was asleep when we got there, so needless to say he was not very happy when he woke up in the hot stroller!

Grant did wake up in time to hunt eggs!  Big sister Madison was a great help!  I think she really just wanted to hunt the eggs for him!!  I was glad they had different age groups for the kids to hunt.  It gave the little ones a chance.
Nolan, Grant and Maddie having some fun hunting the eggs!
Madison showing off her eggs.
There were many activities for the kids.  Madison planted a green bean with Grandma and its sprouting the window sill right now!!
Madison also got her face painted.  She wanted to be a cat.  They were painting bunny faces, we just let her think she was a cat!!!
Meow!
Grant was really happy to get his picture taken with the Easter bunny!  Madison wouldn't even get out of the stroller!  I don't know what it is with my kids and costumes!  At least we know it's not just Santa!!
The kids also got to pet bunnies and chicks.  It took Madison a while to warm up.
Grant dove right in!!
Madison and the bunny became good friends by the end!  Thanks Grandpa for holding the bunnies....so Mommy didn't have to!!
The best treat of the day for all of us was watching Grandpa Kuhl ride the farris wheel with Madison.  It was a tight squeeze!!
Madison loved it!!!
Thank you's to Grandpa and Grandma Kuhl for enjoying the day with us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting us to spend the day with you and the kids. Love Grandpa & Grandma Kuhl

    ReplyDelete