Trick-or-Treat night always falls on Madison's birthday here in Glen Carbon due to the big Halloween parade being on Halloween. So it is always fun for her to dress up for her birthday! Before we went trick-or-treating we had the Purcells' over to carve pumpkins. I think Jenna and I both appreiciated not being huge and pregnant this year!! It's crazy how time flys!
I really didn't get to take many pictures after that of the carving. Grant was hungry, so I feed him. We had trick-or-treaters starting to come, so I handed out candy. Then Madison saw their costumes and wanted hers on, so I got her dressed and ready. Then, I finally got to carve my pumpkin! I think I literally carved it in 5 minutes! Oh well, I think it turned out ok!!
Then trick-or-treating!!!!
Nolan and Madison all dressed up. Nolan was a very cute sack of taters!!
Dopey finally decided to join the group!!Now the fun begins!!
We had a great time carving pumpkins with Jenna, Bill, and Nolan!! We are defiantly starting some traditions. Our new neighborhood was great to trick-or-treat in as well. Everyone decorated their homes and walked the subdivision. I told Mark it was kinda like something out of a movie. It was also nice being able to walk to Uncle Patrick and Aunt Sarah's house to trick-or-treat. I think this house, neighbors, and sub division is going to be a keeper!!!
What a great Halloween!! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it.
ReplyDelete