Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Parade

Every year Edwardsville has a Halloween parade on Halloween. This year it wasn't to cold and we had a pretty perfect spot to see everything! We met up with the Purcells to enjoy the parade with them. I am beginning to wonder what we would do without them!!!

Maddie waiting on the parade to start. As you can see, she was pretty excited!!

The "men" and their "boys"!!!
Grantie excited about the parade as well!! And Daddy!!

Maddie watching the Disney float with all the princesses and Mickey and Minnie. She was in heaven!

Hot Mamma's and their kiddos!! The kids did so well during the whole parade.


Maddie's candy bag was pretty full. I think she is starting to get the hang of this parade thing!

Great way to end the busy weekend!!

And I finally let Maddie enjoy some of that candy!!

2 comments: