I decided since Grant is 4 weeks old today, I really, really, needed to update my blog! Time has just flown by since Grant arrived. Before I know it, it's 5 o'clock and Mark is already home from work. Some days I feel like all I do is feed, change poopy diapers, and then start all over again!! But I can't complain to much , because I am enjoying staying at home!
I guess I better start from the beginning..........
First Week Home
We are all getting to know Grant and what makes him happy.
He looks like he has already made himself at home!
Week Two
Getting big fast. And changing looks fast!! I think he is a good mix of the both of us.
Getting big fast. And changing looks fast!! I think he is a good mix of the both of us.
I think they turned out ok!
I.... L.... L....
Thanks Lindsey for the blanket!

Daddy's little man.

Sooooooo sleepy.....


Brotherly, sisterly love......
Madison wanted to read a book to Grant, but not take a picture of it! She's really starting to hate the camera. I think I have traumatized her with all my picture taking!
Things are finally starting to get into a little bit of a routine. And our wave of visitors is over. Madison is doing great with Grant, better than we imagined! She wants to be around him all the time. She tries to be gentle, but she does test the water a lot. She calls him Granty boo-boo! Madison is a great big sister!
What a beautiful story to date!!! We love you all....XXX & OOOO
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Tiffany. I was actually just posing for the camera in the picture where I was sleeping next to Grant!!! Or not, haha. I have a wonderful wife and two teriffic kids. -Daddy
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of Grant and Madison. So good to see her holding him, The Big Sister. Your family is so priceless.XOXOXO
ReplyDelete