Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1 month well visit

Grant had his 1 month well visit last week. To our surprise we have a big man on our hands. We are so use to our tiny peanut Madison. Grant weighed 12 pounds 11 ounces and was 24 inches long. The nurse asked me what I thought his weight was going to be, and I guessed 10 to 10.5 pounds. I was way off! I guess we really need to get a working scale in our house! I looked at Madison's baby book and she weighed 13 pounds and 25 inches at her 4 month check!! What a difference a boy makes!

Mark's work got this shirt for Grant. I'm glad I was looking through the closet and put it on because it is a 6 month onesie that fits just perfect right now! Bald is beautiful!!!
His hair is starting to come in nicely thou!!

4 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy, Grant, Grandma Susan is not real sure the six month outfits she got you will fit this summer. You are one healthy boy, must be in the milk! Miss you! XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say that I was pretty proud to hear how much of a beast you were at your first doctor check. Your sister loves to try to play with you, so you better keep growing to survive her playing/beatings! By the way - you have a wonderful mommy who finally got her good eater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grant is sure growing and changing his looks. Looks like he is wanting to crawl already. Love Grandpa & Grandma Kuhl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just imagine......Henry weighted 13 lbs. at birth! So, picture giving birth to Grant plus a few ounces!!! He sure is a cute one...better keep him :)

    ReplyDelete