There is lots going on with the Keller house hold! Madison's one year pictures are up, and I'm so happy with the results!!!
http://www.smiletodayphotography.com/p825564414ess.com/ password: garden
At work my boss has hired a marketing company to promote our office. They made this video of us and posted it on our blog, face book, and u tube. It's pretty funny!! Check it out!
http://kellermandentistry.wordpress.com/
And Mark and I leave for Vegas on Wednesday morning. My work is taking everyone and their spouses for a dental convention. Lucky Mark gets to do whatever he wants during the day and I get to listen about dentistry......or lucky me!!! We leave on our wedding anniversary and get back on my birthday. I hope to have some good pictures and stories, but sad to leave Madison for 4 days. I don't think Mark is going to survive!!
Till then.........Hello Vegas!!!
Looks like Madison still hates the pink hat but she took some awsome pics so did u guys to. Such a actor in the video. Love Grandpa K
ReplyDelete