I really didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving so my Dad pulled out his stuffed turkey to snap some picts. with Madison. They look so serious in this picture!!
I wonder what she is thinking?
Poor Tom the Turkey!
Gobble Gobble!

Some family pictures we snapped today at Cracker Barrel for Wendy's Dad Dale's 70
th birthday. Can you believe Mark has never eaten at a Cracker Barrel!

Madison was being a little uncooperative taking a picture with Grandpa and Grandma
Kuhl.
On Friday Madison went "road tripping" for the first time with Grandpa
Kuhl and Mom and Dad. Of course she was a pro!!

My futures so bright.......I gotta wear shades........
Chillen with her bear and enjoying the scenery.

We took down our Turkey Day decor and put up Christmas lights today when we got home. I wanted to take a picture with Madison and my lovely decor! She wasn't to happy about it!!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Keller's!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment