Just to warn everyone I kinda went picture crazy this Easter!!
Grandma Lindley bought Madison these cute rabbit ears!! Who would have thought a $1 pair of bunny ears from Dollar General could make a 5 month old so adorable!


Madison has really found her toes now and enjoyed the bunnies on her feet.

She has rosy cheeks just like her Daddy!

She had a big blow out again and Grandpa and Grandma
Kuhl's. This kid has stained every
onesie we own! She loves being naked!

Easter basket and Cardinal outfit from G & G
Kuhl!

Dressed for church. I bet she's going to hate pink when she's older!

New family photo! We haven't taken one since February!

Madison loved her new
sippy cup with her name on it from G & G Keller!

Her cute pink tutu Easter basket from her Godparents! She got baby food, spoons and a sippy cup! I'm glad I don't have to buy baby food for a while!

From G & G Keller a jack-in-the-box, toys and clothes!

A Bunny from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brian.

Sarah and her belly..............she likes like I did at nine months! Only 10 to 12 weeks to go!

Mark's cousin Kyle and I with those darn bunny ears! He thought this was blog material! I guess he's worthy!!!

Great Aunt Debbie loving on Madison.

The Easter bunny left some tasty eggs!

Great Grandma
Lindley and Madison. Grandma just got out of the hospital and looks great!

A kite, bubbles, a movie and other goodies from G & G
Lindley!

A bathing suit, toys, and the cutest sun glasses from Josh and Lea. I was shocked to see the basket when Josh walked in........he said it was all Lea! She came after we took the picture........sorry we could not give her more credit!! Thanks Lea!!!

Mark's going to kill me for posting this one, but it's too cute! What a dad will do for his little girl! Josh had a few choice words when we took this one we will not mention!!

Madison's cool new sunglasses!! Bring on the sun baby!

I took a lot of
opportunities this weekend to get in some pictures with Madison...........so I'm gonna
post'em!!

So when did Easter turn into Christmas? I think the East Bunny found miss Madison!!!!
Thank you to all the Easter Bunnies!!
Wow, I would say she is really loved!!! I don't know how I could forget my camera!! Sorry we missed you the other night! Maybe next time your home it won't be so hectic. Thanks for the formula!! Hope your worked for you!
ReplyDeleteI know, I can't believe you forgot your camera! It is just as important as the diaper bag!!! Just joking! But yes, next time we will have to get the girls together! I didn't want to bother you at your family get together! Thanks for the formula as well!
ReplyDeleteMy kids want the same Easter Bunny that visited Madison!!!!!! She's so cute..........We love the bunny rabbit family picture. what has Madison done to Mark!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove,
The Spours
The pictures are great! Makes me wonder what Josh will be like when he gets his first child. Miss Madison is worth every little thing she got, she brings such joy and happiness to everyone she touches. She is trully a happy little girl, comes from happy parents. Hugs and kisses!
ReplyDeleteon my gosh tiff!! that's definitely your daughter. haha! I'm with the Spours. I want that Easter Bunny to visit me too!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming out this weekend. It was so good to see you!
:-)
Sissy Girl....Bunny ears, Sunglasses, Rosy Cheeks, Easter Dress, Parents who adore you more than anything...God has blessed us all! Makes us even more anxious to see what the two little Schu-Babies will be like. Being that we're sure you spoke to them from day one, we are sure they are going to follow right in their favorite cousins pretty footprints!!
ReplyDeleteThe close-up picture of the 3 of you is outstanding! I love it! You must keep it forever and make sure it is on the slideshow for her wedding. I'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA these are great! Madison is adorable... and so is the family bunny pic. What a dad will do for his girls! Cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the comments!!
ReplyDelete