Congrats to Allison and Michael Hasler on their new baby girl!!!
She is adorable.....I don't want to give out to much info because I'm sure Allison wants to introduce her to the blogging world!! I can't to read all about it!!
Also kind of a side note to Allison's blog from yesterday........she had a picture of Michael with all the mushrooms they had found and it made me think to look in our back yard! I know, who has mushrooms (and the good kind I might add) in there back yard in town!! It was the funniest thing last year.....my step dad was walking in our back yard and said, "I think you have mushrooms out there!" So when I saw Allison's blog it made me think to look in the back yard! Mark and I found 31!!! Not bad for going only a couple of yards and looking for about 10 minutes!!
Gary said you lucky dogs!
ReplyDelete