Sunday, February 22, 2009

I never thought I would own a Ford....

I never though I would own a Ford because I was always raised a Chevy girl.....but I love my 07 Ford Edge!!!! Mark and I bought it Wednesday night. He finally broke down after six months of me begging to get a new car!! I guess it paid off!! Mark told me to be patient and he was right. It has everything and more we were looking for. I know I always give Mark a hard time for being such a tight ass but I really do love him for it!! If it were up to me we would buy everything in sight and we would not be able to afford nice things!! Thank you for being such a great husband and father!! I love you!!!....and my new car!!!

You can't hardly see the proud owner in the car, but he is grinning from ear to ear!!

It wouldn't be a post without Miss Madison......Lindsey and I went to Babies R Us on Friday (I love that store and spend way to much money there by the way) and I found this paci holder that looks like a flower with a stem!! I had been looking for it since Christmas because Mark's cousin's wife, Stacia, had mentioned that her sister had bought one. I think she looks so cute! Mark keeps asking, "What's next"?
Madison enjoying Mommy and Daddy's new ride!
And I have to save the best for last....I got up Saturday morning to feed Madison and found this blow out! And I'm talking explosion!!!! I had to call Mark for backup!! I love her face.....she's like.....did I do that?

4 comments:

  1. Definitely taking after the Keller's on that blowout..........belching, gas,& shit issues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff,
    I am so glad you found that paci holder....it seriously is the cutest thing ever. Madison is growing up so fast but she sure is precious! So......are you guys ready for another? It looks like you have some extra room in the new veicle! Love it by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gary said to tell you that you may stray, but you will return to Chevy's. You know him a diehard. HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my sissy girl, what a blowout! And you look so innocent next to it. You are still absolutely adorable...you make your poopy onsie cute!!!
    Missing you already (and mom and dad!)-
    Love,
    Aunt Sarah

    ReplyDelete