Friday, February 20, 2009

4 months old!!

Yesterday Madison was 4 months old! I can't believe how time flies! She is grabbing objects with both hands, sitting up by herself for a couple of seconds before she starts to tumble, kicking her leg over to start to roll over, babbling a lot, and putting anything possible in her mouth. Her new thing is sticking her whole fist in her mouth to the point she gags!! I guess it taste good!
Since I missed her 3 month pictures so I took her to Portrait Innovations in Fairview Heights to get her 4 months taken. We haven't been home in a while, and I had heard good things about this place. I think they did a great job, but nothing like Photo Graphics!



In this one she is holding a little pig and has her John Deere boots on......it's kinda hard to see!


The big flower hat was a hit!



7 comments:

  1. These pictures are great of Madison. It is hard to believe she already four months old.
    Love Grandpa and Grandma Kuhl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark and Tiffany..........
    I thought we had the 3 most beautiful kids on the face of the earth!!!!! However, Madison is pretty darn cute. I think she is right up there with those Spour kids!!!! ha, ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW...Tiff I love the little head bands, absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison you little stinker you are so adorable, and mom looks better good too. Love the big flower hat pics. I just can't believe how much she has changed. Love to all, miss you. XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the comments! I love when my mom dresses me up! Not really!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Girl
    It doesn't matter what you wear, you are such a beautiful baby!! The picture of you in your JD boots and holding the little pink pig will find its way in a frame sitting on Grandpa Steve's office desk. It reminds us that all of the stink we have put up with for 20 years is paying us back big time by just your being in our lives! Love Grandma and Papa Keller

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Tiffany. She just melts my heart! Fell free to send the big headband bow/flower pic!! She is getting SO big! Hope you guys are doing well... it sure looks like it! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete