Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Madison feels the love......

Today Madison got a clean bill of health from Dr. Young! See ya later Kawasaki Syndrome!!!! Her ear is doing better too! I know Dr. Young thinks we are nuts, we have seen her three times in 8 days!!! We didn't feel so bad when she said she had been thinking of her as well.
She really is a caring doctor!
Madison had many visitors this weekend to help her get better!!

Grandpa Steve and Madison taking a nap......
Grandma Vickie was making us a delicious meal.......Thank you Grandma!
Visiting with Uncle Patrick and Aunt Sarah......


Taking another nap with Grandma Susan......

Gas to Edwardsville $20.00...
Driving 115 miles.... 1 hour and 45 minutes
A nap with Madison......Priceless!

Lindsey and Jason Hermann also came over to see Madison and I sadly forgot to take a picture with them. Lindsey is starting to show and I wish I had a picture of her with Madsion and her belly.......if only she would post a picture on her blog so everyone can see!!!!!! Mark and I think we know what they are having......we listened very closely to "she's" and " he's"!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who
thought about and prayed for Madison...........
It must have worked, she is back to her old self!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that she is doing better! I love the picture of Grandma Susan! Priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keller Family,
    Janice gave me the address to your blog! What a wonderful idea for your precious little girl. I am so happy to hear you are all doing well. She is growing up so quickly but gets cuter by the day. We can't wait to see you guys again!! Let's try and make it before the next family holiday. Sending our love!
    Stacia and Jason

    ReplyDelete