Thursday, January 22, 2009

Being Sick Stinks.....


Today Madison turned 3 months old!! I can't believe how time has flown. Unfortunately she also sick. The poor thing has had a temperature since Wednesday morning. On Wednesday the high was 102 degrees, today 101.3 and tonight 101.8. She has a rash on her face and belly, but it is looking a little better. Her rash looks as if she laid in the tanning bed with goggles on! The Doctor thinks it is a viral infection. If her temperature is not down by tomorrow I am taking her back to the Dr. She looks so sad in the picture with her cold wash cloth on her head.
I think this sickness has been just as hard on Mark. He is the biggest worrier I know. He does enough worrying for the both of us!!!! I know Madison is going to be a Daddy's Girl!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ahhh...I hope she gets to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad! That breaks my heart seeing how miserable she must feel. I hope she gets to feeling better soon! We enjoy seeing that happy face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma wishes she could make it all go away, love you pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete