Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tis was the night before Christmas........

Well, in the Keller house hold anyway!  Santa came to our home the Friday morning before Christmas prier to heading back to Newton.  Madison is still at the age she doesn't quite understand Christmas Eve yet.  I think next year might be a different story though.  Mark and Madison started the night off with baking cookies for Santa.

Madison was such a good helper!

And Grant was my helper!!
Little stinker!
Rolling the dough.
Cookie cutters in......

the anticipation of watching them bake......
and starting all over again.  The dough just never seemed to end!
Finally we get to decorate and eat a few!


The sprinkles are the best part for Madison.

Final product from Miss Madison!
And all the ones left for Mommy to finish, along with the mess.  But all well worth it!!
Christmas jammie time!!


And the stocking were hung with care.  I finally have a mantel to hang my stockings on this year!!  Mark told me last year we would have a mantel for next year, and we did!! He really has no idea how happy this makes me!!!
Food for the reindeer.  Madison mixed oatmeal and glitter so the reindeer wouldn't miss our house! 
So excited to throw it out in the grass!
Last we got our plate ready for Santa with cookies and milk, and of course carrots and celery for the reindeer.
We were super ready for Santa to come!!!  
Thanks Maddie for all the great memories this Christmas!!  Just today I heard her still singing, "Christmas day is the most wonderful day of the year!!!!!"  I think I might have brain washed her, or listened to too much Christmas music!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of the kids, just wait till next year! Madison will teach Grant the ropes of how Christmas is done. She does make a great big sister. I remember seeing her climb in the dishwasher just like Grant is doing now, although he is quite a bit bigger.

    ReplyDelete