Grant had many achievements the second week of May, just one week after turning 4 months old.

He tried cereal for the first time and loved it! Not even a bad face for the camera. He has caught on quick.

Yum, yum mommy!

Today he only cries when it is gone. Mark even acts like he is still scrapping some out of the bowl to keep him happy.....until he figures out there is nothing in the spoon! I think he is definitely going to be ready for baby food in a month.

Grant also rolled over for the first time in the same week. Mark and I missed it, the one and only night we go out!!! I thought that was a perk of being a stay at home mom, getting to see all of the milestones, and I missed it! Oh well, Uncle Patrick and Aunt Sarah got to witness Grants big achievement without even realizing it!! I knew I should have told them he was so close. It was also Grants first night away from Mommy and Daddy, and well, I guess he didn't due so hot! I had a feeling it was going to go that way. The poor boy just loves him mama and not the bottle. It really is pathetic how fast his cry turns into a smile when he sees me. But deep down I really love it!!

I love having our new camera with "sports" mode! I know....I am a crazy mom!

Look at me mom!! I made it!!

And last but not least, Grant got his two bottom teeth! It is extremely hard getting a picture of his little teethers, so I had to help him out. He just looks like, "Mom, what are you doing?"

Wow!! What a big week for Mr. Grantie!! We can't wait to see what you do next!
It is hard to believe Grant is almost 5 months old, time sure does fly by. Love Grandpa and Grandma Kuhl
ReplyDeleteGrant is getting so big and changing so much. Not a baby anymore, but cute as the devil. Maybe he will act like Uncle Josh since he looks so much like him. Time will tell. Hugs and kisses!
ReplyDelete