Yesterday I was officially 36 weeks. Only 4 weeks to go!!!! Even though these seem like the longest weeks. I got my first check on Thursday and no dice. Not even 1/2 cm. Bummer!! Mark and the doctor both said it's still to early. Are they the ones carring this child? I don't think so! I thought I would post my progress and the link to my recent maternity photos. It was challenging to get miss Madison to cooperate, but she did great!! I wish I could say the same for Santa.....that's a different post!!
The pictures are so awesome! To bad for Santa.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Tiffany! Especially loved the family pictures...they were all so good!
ReplyDeleteTiffany you look great! The pictures turned out really good! I am thinking it is a little boy!! Either way it will be as cute as Miss Madison is! Good luck with the next couple of weeks!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!!! Your red dress is the BOMB! Godspeed TK- We'll be seeing you and baby K in the New Year :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh Tiff! You are SO close! I am so excited to see what is in there! You look awesome. We haven't taken one belly picture. Thinking today is the day to start. Just found out what we are having....good time to start, right??! Oh BOY! ;)
ReplyDelete