Mark and I had our ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and we wanted to introduce baby number two!! We didn't find out the sex again, but this one sure was a lot more calm than Madison ever was!! I don't want to jinx it!

Everything looked healthy and growth was 70th percent.

I'm always amazed by the spine pictures. It's crazy looking!
Baby Keller already is beautiful! I'm glad everything is going smoothly :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! Isn't it crazy to think in a couple of months we'll be families of FOUR!? So happy I get to experience pregnancy with you girls again!!
ReplyDeletelooks like a boy to me!!!!!! that's my vote! Congrats and I am so excited to be a great-aunt again. God, I'm feeling old all of a sudden!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Spours
He(she)is beautiful. We are so happy for you guys, and Madison. She will be a great big sister.
ReplyDeleteSteve & Darlene