I thought I would share some video's of Madison counting and walking. She is getting to be such a big girl!!
Way to go Madison, you look so awesome, and smart to. Who could ask for anything more. So proud, it brought tears to my eyes, miss you!
Way to go, big girl!
What a talker and walker. Nice video of Madison. She`s Awesome!!!!! Love Grandpa and Grandma Kuhl.
Those were the cutest vidoes!! Good job Madison!! The daddy daughter bond is super sweet!!!
One, two, look at you!! Three, four our little granddughter that we adore!! We love you Madison and can't wait to walk and count with you!! XXOO
Tiff, I just loved the videos. Great job Madison!! Can't believe how big she is getting!!! thank you for the card too by the way, we got a kick out of it!!!
Way to go Madison, you look so awesome, and smart to. Who could ask for anything more. So proud, it brought tears to my eyes, miss you!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, big girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat a talker and walker. Nice video of Madison. She`s Awesome!!!!! Love Grandpa and Grandma Kuhl.
ReplyDeleteThose were the cutest vidoes!! Good job Madison!! The daddy daughter bond is super sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteOne, two, look at you!! Three, four our little granddughter that we adore!! We love you Madison and can't wait to walk and count with you!! XXOO
ReplyDeleteTiff, I just loved the videos. Great job Madison!! Can't believe how big she is getting!!! thank you for the card too by the way, we got a kick out of it!!!
ReplyDelete