Life has been pretty relaxing since Christmas. We have stayed home every weekend and I actually feel like I am getting some things done around my house I have wanted to get done for quit some time!! Catching up on organizing makes ya feel good!
I am tired of the cold weather. Bring on Spring!! I think Madison is ready too. She has been sick since last Friday, and on Monday we found out she has a double ear infection! I hope she gets better soon!! Having a sick baby is no fun!
Here are some resent pictures I took of Madison. I started a photo class last Monday and can't wait to learn some more in the next couple of weeks.
Wow, I am amazed by those teeth. We still have 0. That is right, none!!!
ReplyDeletecool a photo class! Post what you learn so I can learn too heheh!
ReplyDelete