Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good Luck Daddy!

Madison and I wanted to wish Daddy good luck on his PE test tomorrow. Mark is taking his 8 hour long Professional Engineering test that he has been studying very hard for the past 3 months. We are very proud of him and know he will do GREAT!!!


Madison made Daddy a good luck card and gave it to him this morning before he left for work. She is very crafty with markers!!
Madison helping Daddy study in August.
She is such a good helper!

Helping Daddy cram last night.
Mark put away his make shift desk, a.k.a card table, in our bedroom last night. I think I was just as happy to see it go. I'm so glad I'm going to get my husband back to enjoy my evenings and weekends again!! Kudos to anyone who goes back to school with a child!!
We can't wait till you get home tomorrow evening!!
Love You!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, Mark!! I am sure you will do great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark is a wonderful husband and father, we know you will do fine. I never seen anybody study so hard. Good luck and have a cold one tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark...good luck on the test!! Looking at the pictures of you studying with Maddie made me flach back to the days of your own dad studying at the U of I. His excuse of the dog ate my paper was more like the kids puked on my paper!! Oh well, the semesters that you and your Sister were born were semesters that he got 5.0s!!! You are alot like him in many ways...you'll be great!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete