Memorial Day weekend hit off with a bang when we attended Mark's cousin, Ryan McCall's wedding in St. Louis. It was a very nice and elegant ceremony and reception. Meredith's dress was beautiful! They look so happy!! They left for Hawaii today........I'm so jealous!
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Dr. Ryan McCall!!!!

Family photo after the wedding.....not quite sure on the face Madison is giving.

This picture needs some explaining........You know your life has changed when your husband is holding a bottle in hot water trying to get it the right temperature so your daughter will take it. I am double fisting it with Madison's pacifier on my finger and holding her diaper bag all at the same time. Everyone else had these cute hand bags and I had a stylish diaper bag!!!
Man how times have changed!!!!

Madison has learned how to drink from a glass and that is all she wanted to do is drink Aunt Sarah's water.
Grandpa and Grandma Keller got Madison out on the dance floor for a slow song to Elvis. I don't think Grandpa Keller can get enough of Madison!!!

Madison after a long night of partying! I think Mark and I felt the same. We both looked at each other on the way to the hotel and said the same thing, "I don't think I talked to anyone tonight, or if I did, I don't remember what we talked about." It sure is different going out with Madison now that she is older and more active!
Madison and her first night in a hotel. I think she enjoyed herself. Sarah is going to kill me for this picture! I bet she can't wait to get her blog up and running to pay me back for some of the pictures I have posted of her!
The next exciting event of the weekend was going to the Express Care/ ER visit on Sunday. We noticed Madison kept pulling on her ears Saturday night and Sunday morning. So on the way back home we stopped in at Anderson Hospital. We thought we were crazy for going because we waited for two hours and thought maybe she had just "found" her ears! But oh no!! Double ear infection!! I guess it wasn't a wasted trip! She sure does look sick doesn't she!! Mark was a good sport posing for a picture after waiting so long for a prescription of the yummy pink bubblegum Amoxicillin! Another arm band for the scrap book!
Later that day my Mom and Gary came over for a visit after the Cardinal game. They brought her a sun hat from the game. She looked super cute in it!! We can't wait to wear it when we meet Fred Bird!
On Monday it rained and rained and rained here in Edwardsville!!!! The dish kept going out and since we couldn't play outside we put in some Baby Einstein movies for Madison. She loves them!! I bet she watched them for over an hour!!

I took this picture today.....Mark dumped the rain gauge twice yesterday and it rained again today!! All in all we got close to 11 inches of rain!! Our street looked like a river at one point!

I love the picture of Mark with the bottle and you double fisting it!! I have a feeling that will be us at the next wedding!!
ReplyDeleteJust wait until Madison sees a real ball park like Wrigley....ha, ha, ha. She can still be converted to a Cubs fan Tiff!!! Just drop her off with me & Brandon.
ReplyDeleteThese girls and hospital visits!! What are we to do??? Not a good feeling is it?? We saw your mom this morning at the Strawberry Festival.
ReplyDelete